Tuesday 8 October 2013

Trials and Tribulations of life and all it's sectors...

Five things that currently torment me:
Number one: The male kind
Number two: I eat way too much
Number three: Penis owners, otherwise referred to as the male kind (most cases that is...) not including dildos but I thought that was a given. Let me rephrase myself... Number three: Penis owners of the natural kind only, dicounting all  rubber or any other man-made Peni (plural for penises of course)
Number four: Oceans
Number five: BOYS
Now, I know what you're thinking, these are all perfectly plausible tormentors, and you've probably noticed that three of my tormentors are the same thing... males, men, boys (apparently there is a difference between men and boys depending on maturity however I am still yet to discover a man who actually matures from a boy). You may have, probably, most likely, (unless a little brain dead) noticed that this is pretty much just another cliché blog of a teenage girl. And for those of you not the slightest brain dead, you are 100% right.

I'm going to start with the most occurring tormentor in my life and in the lives of many of others... GUYS. 
The effort it takes to retain their attention without boring them to death (which is actually surprisingly easy [not the death part]) is substantial. Currently there are two main 'Guys' in my life. 
1) Rory 
2)Collin 
Rory is an old flame of mine (I've always wanted to say that, in all of my 16 years?) and I have always always always regretted it, he is no-one you stop to look at in the street that's for sure, just another guy in my year at school... He is neither hilarious nor does he have a bad sense of humour. The point is, he is average, average as an average thing gets. Now you're going to think this is weird but, I've reverted straight back to him? No, we are not back together and neither are we practically 'dating'. We're just talking, and not only are we talking but I am sure as heck crushing on this guy that I have resented even association with for a good few years. 'Why now?' I hear you asking, well I have about as much of a clue to that as I do my left and right feet (still having to right a big L and R on the bottom of my shoes at my grand old age of 16 is definitely not a good sign). Yes, he's rich and yes he has all these nice shoes and clothes, this being an upside but he pays attention to me. Yes that's right pays attention to me! I've always been chubby (due to Number two of my main tormentors) but I'm not ugly, guys go for the hot bod and not the face I'm afraid. This meaning attention is a rare thing and, when found is easily taken. 

Now moving very abruptly to Collin. Due to this lack of attention I never got throughout most of my life, it was all I could crave. So, in my desperation for a non-gay male to talk to I turned to omegle, and chatroulette. Through this I met some right perverts and some absolutely LOVELY people! This, yes this is how I met Collin. He's tall and muscly (I've spent a good while staring at that word very sure that it's mispelt but I MUST move on) and has ginger hair, for most this is a definite turn off but I'm ginger too so... BRING ON THE GINGERS. We have so much in common, for starters, obviously as you know, we're both ginger, secondly we both live with our Dads, thirdly we're both born in the month of August and lastly (of this list anyway, I could continue) we both said we wanted to call our child Lily without previous discussion. CRAZINESS. This leading perfectly onto the soul reason for my hate of oceans... Collin lives about 4000 miles away from me in Pennsylvania, USA. Why?! I know this sounds all cheesy but when I go to sleep after talking to him I just crave his arms to be around my waist, which right now is a definite impossibility. Not only is the distance an obvious uhm, how can I say it, shitter on the situation but he's in College and so he has so much to do all the time. I miss him so much when we don't speak, and yes. I think (L-BOMB WARNING) I'm in love with him and his beautiful ways. 
Oh the decisions, someone mediocre right here on my doorstep or the perfect person 4000 miles away... 

 Enough ramblings for today, 
another time... share away my blogger buddies. 

p.s please leave your advice in the comments section...

No comments:

Post a Comment